I received this delicious looking award from my friend Butterbean of http://fatcatbean.blogspot.com/ From one sweetie pie to another! Right, Butterbean....Hee hee. Here are the rules for this award:
1. Copy and paste award to your page.
2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Here are Noll's 10 things that make him happy and the one he did today....
1. Catnip (and Noll ate ALOT of nip today)
2. Sitting on the newspaper
3. Wrestling and chasing Tiggy
4. Staring out the window
5. Taking long naps
6. Being served FIRST when the stinky goodness is dished out
7. Snooping in the basement and garage
8. Hogging the pink-leopard print bed-box
9. Being brushed
10. Getting kisses and scritches
Now for the 10 bloggers Noll is going to pass this on to...
Whew! It's raining awards. How fun is that! Here is a great award I received from the cats at Wild Cat Woods (http://wildcatswoodscats.blogspot.com/). A thousand thanks! I am working on posting the other awards and hope to have them up real soon!
As with every award, there are some rules that need to be followed:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explains the award.
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.